- Access Gate
- Resident Activities
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with Picnic Table and BBQ Grill
- Volleyball Court
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Car Care Center
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ceiling Fans
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Large Closets
- Lake/Pond Views Available
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor Private Entry
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Tile in Select Areas
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required.
- LAKE-SUMTER STATE COLLEGE is a state college in Central Florida, and is a member institution of the Florida College System. The college has three campuses in Lake and Sumter Counties: the original campus in Leesburg, the South Lake Campus in Clermont, and the Sumter Campus in Sumterville.
- Visit HISTORIC DOWNTOWN LEESBURG for a friendly community steeped in history with quaint shoppes, fabulous restaurants, great nightlife and fun events.
- At the heart of Leesburg is the beautiful, 64-acre VENETIAN GARDENS PARK on the west shore of Lake Harris - one of the city's three boating and recreation access points to Central Florida's Harris Chain of Lakes. The award-winning Venetian Cove Marina provides a boat ramp, fuel, wet and dry dock storage and on-site boat maintenance facilities. Venetian Gardens includes several landscaped islands separated by tranquil, meandering canals. Sidewalks, pavilion, benches and seven wooden bridges are very popular with runners, cyclists and nature-lovers. Ski Beach has picnic tables, outdoor grills, sand volleyball courts and a beautiful waterfront popular among fishing enthusiasts.